At Minneapolis Eye Center, we strive to offer the highest-quality services available while keeping our charges competitive with other facilities.
- After your surgery, you will receive a clear and understandable all-inclusive bill for the services provided by Minneapolis Eye Center.
- We offer the option to pay bills online. Pay online using our secure server here.
- Separate billings will be issued by your surgeon and the anesthesia services company.
- Most health insurance carriers support and reimburse freestanding surgery centers because in general they are less expensive than hospitals. Our billing office is available to discuss the extent and limitations of your insurance coverage if you have any questions or concerns.
- Minneapolis Eye Center also provides charity care and financial assistance to patients who need it. To learn if you are eligible, call (763) 383-4161.
Call our billing office at (763) 383-4161 with any questions you may have about billing procedures or payment arrangements. We are happy to assist you in any way we can.
Because you are responsible for costs for covered healthcare services until you reach your deductible, you should comparison shop if you elect to have a nonemergency procedure.
You can use tools like Healthcare Bluebook and the Medicare Procedure Price Lookup (for Medicare patients). Many health insurance websites also provide information on where to find in-network services.